Friday, August 13, 2010

Coming back!

I am coming back to the crafting world!! I am trying hard to keep myself busy everyday, lol. I am going to work on plushies for my craft shops. On top of that, I am working on my books still and hoping next year to send one into a contest. Then if I don't win, gonna just send it into publishing.

I am hoping on my blog that every Friday I will do a blog entry on a crafter that's unique and friendly. Good customer service and all of that. Going to have to work on the format and questions I will do for that. If not on this blog... a different blog ^^.

1 comment:

  1. Even the Breitling manufacturers would have a difficult time in telling the difference between a rolex replica sale and an original piece. Do yourself a favor and give yourself the opportunity of truly enjoying wearing such a prestigious looking hublot replica uk. In a world where image and brands are becoming more and more important, rolex replica sale turned out to be very successful. A rolex replica sale is a cheaper version of an important brand watch; it is very similar to the watch it imitates, but it is a lot more affordable. People generally look down on replica watches or they call them fakes. Nevertheless, nowadays, the rolex replica sale industry proves that the reality is different. Of course, there are cheap replicas, as there have always been, but there are also good quality replicas, that are very similar to the real thing.

    ReplyDelete